The Certificate Program in General Professional Studies is based on a generalist, transdisciplinary approach. Over 8 months, you will intensely study six areas of management and develop your own management and personal data skills with a practical orientation.
- Knowledge Management: You will develop personal and organizational knowledge paths and examine the contexts and concepts of practical knowledge management.
- Change Management: You will learn how to shape processes of change, build communication structures, and respond to resistance.
- Enterprise Management and Controlling: You will learn the phases of the controlling cycle and evaluate the strategic significance of control elements for enterprise management. You will transfer suitable instruments to your own professional practice.
- Leadership Skills: In order to optimize your own leadership style, you will study approaches to leadership styles and models, and reflect on contextual factors and the significance of corporate culture for successful leadership.
- Project Management and Practice Transfer: You will become familiar with the framework conditions and associated risks, as well as methods and tools for successful project management. You will examine good practice and study project communication in virtual and international teams.
- Intercultural Communication: You will acquire intercultural competencies and learn to utilize diversity productively and create equal opportunity in personnel management. You will complete intercultural training and gender sensitivity training, and study critical interactive situations.