To enroll in the Master’s Degree Program in Drug Research and Management, you must have an undergraduate degree, preferably in a life science subject such as pharmacology, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, biotechnology, or human or veterinary medicine, and at least one year of related work experience. You must also demonstrate sufficient English language skills (at least level B2/C1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). English proficiency may be proved by:
- An Internet-based TOEFL score of at least 80;
- A paper-based TOEFL score of at least 550;
- A TOEIC score of at least 750;
- An IELTS 6.0 test;
- A Cambridge Advanced Certificate of English (CAE), Level B;
- One semester of university studies with English as the sole language of instruction, or;
- Equivalent proof, such as proof of an exclusively English-speaking work environment.
The Master's degree program is taught in both English and German. Hence, applicants are required to have sufficient command of both languages.
Non-native German speakers must prove (no later than date of registration) B2 level German proficiency by means of a corresponding language test (e.g. TestDaF or DSH) or equivalent proof, such as of one semester of university studies with German as the sole language of instruction or work experience in an exclusively German-speaking work environment.
Persons without a university degree may be admitted by means of an assessment of their competency. In this case several years of work experience and appropriate qualifications are required. For further information please contact the study advisory service.