Education Controlling - DUW Certificate Program
Strategically Controlling Educational and Personnel Work
As an education controlling expert, you take responsibility for strategic competence development in businesses and organizations. You design educational programs that are individually tailored to the employees and at the same time meet the company’s need for efficiency.
The Certificate Program in Education Controlling teaches working professionals the instruments and principles of skills-oriented education and personnel work, from requirement planning to monitoring to quality management. You will learn to harmonize employees’ interests with the organizational requirements of the company by designing specific educational activities for selected target groups, implementing an educational program that is tailored to selected target groups, and ensuring its sustainability.
Organizational and Personnel Development
- University certificate (15 ECTS units)
Type of course
- Distance education with in-class units
- 4 months (standard course duration)
Beginning of course
- Students can start at any time
Distance Education at DUW
- Practical, relevant curriculum
- Flexible academic model
- Up-to-date learning on the Online Campus
- Individual supervision
The DUW certificate program covers the entire cycle of education controlling: from educational needs planning to monitoring to quality management. You expand the skills you need for innovative corporate educational and personnel work. The purpose of education controlling is to design specific educational activities in your professional environment for selected target groups on the basis of educational needs planning, to implement those activities in an educational program that is tailored to your company or organization, and to ensure that sustainability of that program.
On completion of the program, you will be able to assess the advantages and drawbacks of various models of structural underpinning, to examine the applicability of selected target group-specific approaches for your working context, and to select the suitable instrument for your professional environment from the pool of those you have learned. You will be familiar with all phases of the closed cycle of education controlling, from educational needs planning to quality management. You will be able to choose those education controlling approaches that allow you to sustainably optimize skills-oriented personnel work in your professional environment.
Conditions of Admission
To enroll in the Certificate Program in Education Controlling, you must have:
- An undergraduate degree and at least 1 year’s work experience in the corporate education and personnel field or in other areas of the educational system, or
- An equivalent qualification in the form of a qualification for admission to higher education, completed vocational training, and at least 2 years’ work experience with leadership responsibilities in the corporate education and personnel field or in other areas of the educational system, or
- An equivalent qualification in the form of completed vocational training and at least 5 years’ work experience with leadership responsibilities in the corporate education and personnel field or in other areas of the educational system.
You’ll find further information on the Certificate Program in Education Controlling in our Information and Download Center. You can request free, direct online access to detailed information including:
- Tuition fees and application forms
- The syllabus
- Study and examination regulations
- The timetable of in-class units
Information and Download Center